Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Thinking of you - AIMPDC4


Can you believe it is April already???  It really is April 1st... that's no joke!! :)

Today, Doodle Pantry's Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge 4 begins at noon.  Head over to the blog to check it out HERE.  The theme is "anything digital goes."

When I make "thinking of you" cards, they are usually intended for someone who needs the encouragement that I'm thinking of them and praying for them.  But this card was made to send for a just-for-fun "thinking of you."
 

Isn't he cute?  Wouldn't this make you smile?   It's a pretty simple, one layer card.  I combined patterned and plain digi papers and added the colored image and sentiment.  All I had to do then was add the bow and googly eyes.  

My digi paper, image, and sentiment are from Autumn Critters.  


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

So adorable; fabulous design. I love the rich colours.
Hugs,
Teresa

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

wonderful job using the owl and bringing in a Spring feel at the same time. Can never have too many "thinking of you" cards.

Dawn Frost said...

OMG I love the eyes its like he's looking right at me and you're right Debbie you can never have too many thinking of you cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...