Friday, April 24, 2015

Notes for hubby


My husband is a pastor and I've made him cards to send "from his desk" but he now wants to send a handmade card to each visitor that comes to our church, so I'll be making lots more for him.  Doodle Pantry's "Assemble Together" set makes it quick and easy to make several at a time.  For these, I used the colored image, added the sentiment, cut them with Spellbinders, added some coordinating paper and I was good to go. 

Check them out...


As I said, my image and sentiment are Doodle Pantry's Assemble Together.
The images were cut out with Spellbinders Standard Circles, Labels Three, and Large and Small Labels.  My DP is MME Lost & Found Two "Sunshine."  I made 6 all together today...






Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a wonderful way to make visitors feel valued at your church. These cards are beautiful.
Hugs,
Teresa

Betty J Schaub said...

Lovely chapel stamp. I like the different ways you've colored them. Visitors to your hub's church will feel privileged to receive one of these.

Dawn Frost said...

What a nice thing to do! Great cards and co-coordinating paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...