Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Action grad - TMS #464

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!   I know this is late to be posting a grad card, but this is for a friend whose party is this weekend.  


I went old school... the mortarboards are on Action Wobbles! :)   Haven't used these in a few yrs.  




My paper is the remnants of a DCWV Graduation stack I got years ago.  The image and sentiment are Sweet n Sassy Stamps Graduations stamp and die set. Some baker's twine and a button finished it off.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love the springy hats Debbie, a brilliant idea for the sketch.x

Jenée said...

Super, super card. The little mortar boards are adorable. Showed your card to my daughter, and she really liked it too, so four thumbs up on this one!!

Donna said...

This is really cute Debbie. I have a stash of action wobbles some place but haven't found it in a while. Love the sketch this week. You really nailed it!

Carol L said...

Those 3 mortarboards make for a great graduation card and I love the spring action behind them too! Fun card :)

Melissa Craig said...

Action wobblers are making a come back! I want some but they are kind of pricey. Your card is so cute - what a fun graduation card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...