Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Father's Day - TMS #463

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

I know, I know!  Father's Day is long past, but when I was making my cards last month, this sketch was perfect for the images I wanted to use.  I've actually got 2 cards to show you.

This one, I sent to my dad...  (he's a car/truck guy!)




And my kids gave this one to my hubby...




The truck is from Fred, She Said.  Can't remember where the best. dad. ever. came from.  Paper and ribbon from my stash.  Spellbinders Postage Stamp and Squares dies were used to frame the images.  The arrows are Momenta dies.  


Here's the sketch... isn't this a fun one?





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great sketch and fabulous card, love that truck.x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Both cards are super! Great job!

Carol L said...

I just love that old truck image and the colorful ribbon is a great accent! Love love love the Best Dad Ever card with those big arrows too! Great takes on the sketch!

Kathy said...

Both cards are so pretty, I love the vintage truck sitting in the grass and with your choice of coloring and the accents it is so vibrant...same for the second card!

lichazul said...

beaty card!
Thanks so much Debbie for you comment in my blog
i loved the challenges and joyme yours
hugs from Chile

Melissa Craig said...

These are great Father's Day cards! And if you didn't say anything you could make the rest of think you're ahead of the game. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...