Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Hello - TMS #460

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We've got a really fun sketch this week!  Here's my take on it...



My DP is Authentique "Latest & Greatest."  I cut my small rectangles with a small die that cuts 6 at a time.  Its packaging is long gone, and I cannot remember where I got it.  My sentiment is Die-Versions.  I cut several layers to give it some dimension.  


Here's the sketch...







Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Jenée said...

Like you card very much. Did you slightly mat the rectangles before you adhered them or is that just a shadow created by the photo? Like the combination of colors and papers!

Carol L said...

I don't know why it didn't occur to me to cut squares for this sketch as you did! I guess I always take the hard road instead of the easy one :) Love this combo of fun papers with that big HELLO sentiment! Fun card!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness! I need a die like that in my life. Talk about easy way to mass produce. Your card is so pretty, love the orange paper and the sentiment is happy, too.

Patti said...

I really love your color AND patterned paper choices, plus the layers for dimension!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...