Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Love and a baby - TMS #462

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got 2 cards to show you this week.  The first one was easy because I let the paper do the work for me, but then I decided to actually follow the sketch! :D  

If you came from TMS, this isn't the card you clicked on, but it is the first one I created...



This DP is MME Paris & Co.  My sentiment is DRS Designs.  My circles are cut with an unbranded set of pierced dies from Cheapo Dies.  My chipboard heart is Studio 18.

Here's card number 2...




My DP is Heidi Grace Daydream.  My precolored image and sentiment are Doodle Pantry (closed).  


This is our wonderful sketch for the week...






Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Jenée said...

Debbie, both of your cards are outstanding. I LUV them both. Your paper combinations are just lovely. Great work, as always!

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are so beautiful! That baby card is awesome and the simple notecard with the great sentiment is perfect.

Carol L said...

this is a wonderful pair of cards using the sketch. I love the sentiment on the first with those great papers, but those baby shoes are just adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...