Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Need a hug? - TMS #490

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Today, I've got cards to show you... lots of cards!   



You're probably tired of seeing "I used another printed and waiting image" but there is still more... many more!!  (I do not know why I printed so many of this!!)  They were all pre-colored, so no need to compliment my coloring. :D 






Five cards altogether...


My paper is Pebbles Garden Party.  My dies are Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics, CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles, and Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  My image and sentiment are Doodle Pantry... DP's been closed for a couple of years, so you know how long I've had these images!   Flowers, ribbon, twine, and brads are all from my stash.  



Challenges... (my first card)
Happy Little Stampers Feb - anything goes with dies
Dragonfly Journeys #134 - gaga for gingham


Here's our sketch... (I mirrored it.)  This is Lori's favorite pick from last year...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

You are making good use of the images you printed. Cute layout and fun papers. TFS!

Donna said...

That's an wonderful image to have duplicates of Debbie. Cute cards and I love the variety of colors.

Patti said...

I'll take all five please!! What a wonderful bunch of cards how fun Debbie!! Love all the papers and of course the image too.

Lori said...

All of your cards are so cute! I love the distressed edges on that first card and that image and sentiment are perfect together.

Jeannie said...

Hi Debbie! They are such an adorable little couple and I love how you've distressed the gingham paper you used. That's an awesome sentiment and great sketch too! Thanks so much for joining my 'GaGa for Gingham' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Melissa Craig said...

These are great -and this is a fantastic use of the printed image. Great job.

Andrea W said...

That bear image is darling and I love all the different floral papers. It looks like you had a lot of fun with this sketch.

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Totally cute cards. Excellent colors and dies! Thank you for your participation on HLS challenge.
Martha Lucia - DT HLS Challenge