Tuesday, February 26, 2019

with sympathy - TMS #492

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week, I've got one the very necessary but difficult types of cards to make... sympathy cards.  I've needed too many lately! 



My Prima Stationer's Desk DP is embossed with a Lifestyle Crafts EF.  My flowers are QuikCutz Rose die cut from scraps.  My clear sentiment is Raisin Boat Stunning Silhouettes stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and clear heat embossed. Ribbon and brad are from my stash.  


Challenges...
Aud Sentiments #221 - bingo + sentiment (I did top row - patterned paper, embossing, die cut)
Crafting With Friends #80 - anything goes
Inkspirational Challenge #181 - use your stash (paper, ribbon, brad are all over 2 yrs old)
Just Add Ink #445 - just add embossing (dry embossed my BG, heat embossed my sentiment)


Here's our sketch... this is Patti's favorite from last year.  It's the last one, so next week, we start again with all new sketches! :)




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

11 comments:

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Pretty card Debbie -

Those Rose die-cutes are beautiful!

XOXO _ LJ

Patrice said...

A beautiful, yet understated sympathy card. The embossing gives it just the right amount of glam. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Chantell Randall said...

I really love the way you have layered the roses onto the card, they add great texture along with the background embossing. Chantell Just Add Ink

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful and yes, it is important to have a few of these on hand. Hugs, Teresa

Sandy said...

A lovely Sympathy card.Thanks for sharing with us at Crating With Friends challenges.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Donna said...

Debbie, love the roses. I always struggle with sympathy cards. This is a great design! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa Craig said...

So pretty - the roses are a very nice cut and it looks great with the embossed panel.

Andrea W said...

The rose die cuts and embossed background are lovely.

Lori said...

Gorgeous card! I love the embossed background and those flowers are beautiful!

Patti said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting, I love your die cut roses for the circles!! You have such a flair with card making :) I can't believe how many great things you make for other challenges too!

Nonni said...

Beautiful use of dies and embossing folder, this card ha s a lot of dimension and detail! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and I hope to see you playing along in our new photo inspiration challenge as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...