Friday, February 1, 2019

Poinsettia greetings - SCC #97


Can you believe it's February already??!!??    Time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  This month, our theme is Poinsettia!

I got this die a couple of years ago and really have not used it to it's full potential, so I was excited about this challenge.  I was pleased with this card, so made several of the same.  :)  (Just don't have a pic of them.)



My flower is Darice Poinsettia.  My paper -both the BG and flower- is First Edition "A Christmas Story."  My sentiment is Flonz Christmas Poems.  The white is cut with Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes. 

Thanks for stopping by and please come check out our challenge and play along!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow Debbie, that is one beautiful card. Great sentiment, Papers and that is a beauty of a Poinsettia. Nice to make a few of the same cards to help our collections. Stunning. Hugs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...