Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad

Here's a male birthday card for 'dad'   I need to start on Father's Day cards soon, but this came together better for a birthday.  My kids could use it for my hubby... his birthday is not until Nov.  If I use it, my dad's birthday is in Dec, so I'm really ahead of the curve this year!! :D

For 2 challenges....
Mojo Monday ~ sketch
Cards for men ~ for someone special



I used:

~Me & My Big Ideas family stack paper
~Inkidinkadoo b'day stamps
~Shapelies for the label
~'dad' tag
~grosgrain ribbon and buttons from my stash

Thanks for looking!!!

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Unusual card but simple and a lovely design. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sarah said...

Fab card for a male. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for my 'Someone Special' challenge, good luck x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...