Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday - "we woof you"

I have not had much time for the craft room lately, but I got an 'order' for 11 cards yesterday.  I'd better get moving!!  Got 3 done last evening, so I'm off to a pretty good start.  

This card is for some kids to give their sister.  The inside says, "we woof you"!   (If you are like my kids and don't get it, that means 'we love you') 

Since I haven't done many challenges lately, I will submit this one to a couple...
BBTB2 -- sunglasses
Birthday Sundaes -- at least 3 circles, birthday wording






I used:
DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies paper
DT greeting at 2 1/2"
EDPD puppy at 3 1/2"
EDPD sunglasses (the paper is glittery but doesn't show in pic)
Bazzill circles at 2"
flower brads from J's

 Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Jeri said...

That puppy looks so cute with his glasses on. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at BBTB2.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Adorable pup and fun paper! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB3! DT member Carri :)

Sue said...

So very cute. I love the puppy with the glasses. Great job with circles. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes.

shelly said...

how cute :) thanks for joining us this week at bbtb2 :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Sure I got it (but my DH never would have, LOL) Tooooo cute!!! That pup looks adorable in those glasses. thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

Carole Beath said...

Darling lil' pup card, cute sentiment. Thanks for joining us on the BBTB2 challenge.
Carole

A Little Time said...

Super cute!! Love the dog with the shades. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...