Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Christmas blessings - TMS #272


Happy Tuesday!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

This week we've got a fun sketch and a wonderful sponsor!!  Here's my card...


Here's our sketch made my Nina...

 

This week's sponsor is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!  Wonderful stamps and die sets that match!

I turned the sketch and used Pippin's Christmas Lights and my sentiment is from Christmas Joy Clear Stamp Set.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Jenee 
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

8 comments:

Jenée said...

Totally adorable. I am thinking I should have asked for that image because my older daughter is especially fond of penguins (smile). You've made this card look quite festive. Well done.

Jenée said...

Totally adorable. I am thinking I should have asked for that image because my older daughter is especially fond of penguins (smile). You've made this card look quite festive. Well done.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Super adorable, Debbie.

Donna said...

Love that cute penguin. One of my favs. And love all the lights around him.

Jessi Fogan said...

I love how you cut the lights! Just brilliant. I know I'll be using this image a lot. Love that paper too!

Kris B said...

Adorable Christmas card Debbie! Cute penguin and the background paper matches perfectly!

Notes by Nina said...

Pippin is adorable, and I love that his little string of lights match your background paper.

Melissa Craig said...

So darn sweet! I love penguins and your card is wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...