Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving and have a good day!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends in Canada!! (Wish I were there, too!)




Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day!  Here's my card wishing you a good day today...


My card features a Dood Pantry image... Baby Sea Turtle.  The DP is some last few pages of a 7 Gypsies 6x6 pad I've had for a long time.  The border is Fiskars.

**This week, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Craft Your Passion with a theme of Always Anything Goes, so be sure to play along over there.

Challenges I'm playing along with...
Crafting From the Heart #81 - anything goes
Stamp and Create October Challenge - brown or Kraft
613 Avenue Create #145 - anything goes and/or optional use free sentiments (I went AG)
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards #101 - animals (is a sea turtle technically an animal? I hope so!)


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your DP is so crisp and cool. The waves are a cool design feature. We're so happy to see you at 613 Avenue Create.

Carla's Cards said...

Sweet card, thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart!

Dawn Frost said...

Great image, love those paper and layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...