Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sweet Christmas - TMS #322



Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  Today, I've got another Christmas card.  I've been making quite a few, but have nowhere near enough yet, so I'm still working on them!  I think this one is really sweet...



My DP is AC "Let It Snow" embossed with Sizzix "Snowflakes.  My large snowflake behind the image is a Darice die.  The green frame is cut with Spellbinders Celebra'tions Pierced Squares.  The flourish and adhesive pearls are Recollections.  The image is the colored "Mistletoe Kitty" from Imagine That! ...digis by Kris. 

Our very own Melissa is sponsoring this week and has a great prize for you -- a $10 gift voucher to Simon Says Stamp!!!

Here's the wonderful sketch she created for this week...


Challenges...
Imagine That October DOTM Challenge - must use Mistletoe Kitty
Papertake Weekly - Two by two (2 papers and 2 dies)
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #57 - "FAV Christmas Combination" and/or "Lots of Layers" (Red/green is my fave color combo, and I have lots of layers)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Jenee-off this month
Jessi
Kris
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

Jenée said...

This is absolutely darling. I so like that sweet little kitty and the Christmas Red Bird. Nicely done.

Lisa said...

Hello my friend!! I'm back from vacation and trying to catch up!! I just scrolled through all of your projects I missed while I was gone and they are all so fabulous!! I especially love the penguins frolicking around the igloo!! Happy (belated) anniversary, too :)

This is so sweet!! The Christmas kitty is adorable!! Love the pearls and the embossing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

Great take on the sketch Debbie. I just finished a card using that image too. Wonderful colors and the background dp is awesome!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love how your cardinal sticks over the top. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That, Lisa Lynn DT.

Notes by Nina said...

So so cute Debbie, this image is darling and I love the background texture and the large snowflake.

Kris B said...

What a sweet Christmas card Debbie! Love the little cardinal sitting on the kitten's hat! I have only made a few Christmas cards, I still have a long way to go! Every year I tell myself I will get started early and every year turns into a scramble at the last minute!

Kristine said...

Gorgeous card Debbie :) LOVE the patterned paper and that snowflake, also the banner you put the sentiment on. OH and loved the way you cut out around the top of the cardinal - super cute!! :) Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That DOTM challenge this time.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Love the colors! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...