Sunday, October 23, 2016

Christmas Carolers - CCC #46


Hello!  I've got some old-fashioned Christmas Carolers for you today...


The carolers die is a recent acquisition... one that I LOVE, I might add!!  It's Die-Versions Sweet Petites Carolers.  My DP is DCWV Performance matstack. My sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps "Christmas Joy" set.  It was stamped with Versafine and embossed with Stampabilities black embossing powder.  The ribbon is Paper Studio.

Today's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges is Anything Goes!  {This challenge will last for 2 weeks, so lots of opportunity to play along!!}


We've got some new DT members, so please go give them a warm welcome!! 

Challenges...
The 12 Months of Christmas Challenge #22 - anything goes
52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown technique challenge - embossing wet or dry (I wet/heat embossed my sentiment)
ABC Christmas Challenge - U is for under the pile (I've been hoarding this ribbon for a loooong time!)


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Love the silhouettes! And the music background is perfect! Have a great week!

SewPaperPaint said...

I love it too! What a pretty use! <3 Hugs, Autumn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...