Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Happy fall y'all


Second post for the day! :)  Scroll down or click HERE for my Tuesday Morning Sketches post.

This is a fall card...


This little cutie is Pumpkin Birdie from Doodle Pantry.   The image and sentiment are cut out using Spellbinders Labels 4.  {{I do have a confession... this image was on a card I'd made before, but I didn't like it, so I ripped it apart and it was sitting, patiently waiting to be used on a card that I'll actually send! LOL}}  The leaves are cut with Spellbinders Foliage.  My DP is Crate Paper Farmhouse.  The  main panel is embossed with Darice Fall Leaf EF.

Today, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Tuesday Throwdown's challenge with the theme of "Festive Pumpkins."   Stop by and check it out!

Challenges...
{PIN}spirational Challenge #176 - photo inspiration
Whoopsi Daisy - dies/punches
Happy Little Stampers - October anything goes w/ dies
 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!


6 comments:

Carole J said...

Such a cute card, Debbie! I love this little pumpkin birdie image and you've coloured it beautifully. Great card design with the dies, inking and embossing. Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges (#176). Good luck and hope you'll come back next time.

Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

Janice M said...

Adorable!! I Love this little guy he has been on my wish list for awhile.

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

laurie said...

Awesome design....such a cute card. Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers!

Julie B said...

Well done recycling your old card, great idea.
Thanks for sharing at HLS. :)

Jan said...

This is fabulous thanks so much for joining us at WD xx Jan DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...