Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I love you - TMS #390


Happy Tuesday to you!  And Happy Valentine's Day!   Whether you go for the roses and candy and cards or not, be sure to tell your loved ones that you love them!  Of course, you should be doing that EVERY day of the year!!!  Several times a day, IMHO! ;)

It is Tuesday, so it's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!   I've actually got 2 cards today.  Here's the first...


My paper, vellum, and ribbon were all from my scrap boxes.  :)  My heart is Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Hearts.  The "I Love You" is  Die-Versions Sweet Wordlets.   It's not visible in the pic, but the "I Love You" paper shimmers. 

Challenges...
Aud Sentiments #173 - Valentine or love
4 Crafty Chicks #337 - love
Glitter 'N' Sparkle #226 - Love is in the air!
Cuttlebug Mania - Roses are red (red as focus)
Inkspirational #128 - photo inspiration


Here's our fun sketch for this week...



Our sponsor this week is Pink and Main!!   Lots of wonderful stamps and dies and papers!





I made the Valentine card to match the sketch exactly, but I made my second card with a fun Pink and Main set that I have...  just changed out the shape...  (which feel free to do with our sketches)


Supplies...
Pink and Main "Christmas Script" stamp and "Merry Christmas" die
Recollections Ebony embossing powder 
Recollections Cozy Lodge DP
Recollections paper bow (this bow matches the Kraft paper much better IRL... I'm a terrible photographer!)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Jessi
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

13 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a fun sketch! I love the pretty paper in the first card, but that is so neat how you also turned this into a Christmas card!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Furrbster said...

These are both great creations and show just how versatile the sketches can be!

Thanks for sharing,

Hugz Tinz - Aud Sentiments DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Two wonderful cards using the same sketch, both quite lovely!
hugs
Glenda

Janice M said...

Beautiful cards Debbie! Love how you did the Christmas card too. I hate when the colors don't match in the photos like IRL, happens to me all the time!!

laurie said...

Awesome cards Debbie! Great job on the sketch!!!

Ros Crawford said...

What lovely cards! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational!

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are lovely. I honestly thought the Valentine's card had mini 3D roses all over the heart. The texture of that paper is amazing. I love the Christmas card, too.

Vic said...

Great card - Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Patti said...

I must say you're the queen of pretty vintage Debbie - of course another beautiful card!!

Migdalia said...

Both cards are beautiful!! Great take on the sketch!!Love Christmas!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Greta said...

Beautiful Valentine, but the Christmas card is my favorite--love that plaid & the die cut bow!

Sandy said...

A sweet, simple Valentine. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Nonni said...

How wonderful you were able to make this pretty card with scraps! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...