Sunday, February 26, 2017

Snowman Christmas - CCC #7


Happy Sunday to you!  I pray you're having a blessed day!!

It's time for Christmas Card Challenges.  I've got a happy snowman wishing you "Merry Christmas" today...


This was a fun and rather simple card to make.  I colored my image...  From the Heart Stamps "Rejoice Snowman" with Spectrum Noir markers, trimmed around his bottom, and cut him our with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  I cut my 3 hills (scrap paper) with Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes dies.  The background panel is Carta Bella "Let It Snow" DP and embossed with Sizzix Snowflakes EF.   Some heavy thread and a snowflake brad finished him off. 

Our challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenges #7 has the optional twist of color.  The only real rule is that you make a Christmas/holiday card...



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

creative lady said...

Debbie, love that cute snowman and the layout of your card!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute snowman and great color scheme!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous card. I love the 'hills' and embossing. hugs, Teresa

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh so cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...