Monday, December 10, 2018

Snowman wishes

It's snowman time... though we don't have any snow!   This weekend, all my friends in NC and SC were posting snow pics, and here in NY, we have none!!  :( 

So I created my own snowman indoors...


My snowman and sentiment are Simon Says Stamp "Build a Snowman" stamps and "Snowman Parts" dies. 

Challenges...
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Warm Winter Wishes
The Paper Girls #165 - die cuts
Die Cut Divas December - winter or winter holiday

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!


3 comments:

Donna said...

Cute snowman card Debbie. I'm sure you won't get missed in the snow department this year. I'm also pretty sure that NC and SC would have rather been missed though. They really don't have the capacity to handle that kind of thing. But so glad you got some snow play time to make you smile! Thanks for picking my card as your favorite!

Arlene said...

What a fun card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...