Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Thinking of you - TMS #483

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Can you believe this is our last sketch of 2018??!!??  ((Next week, we'll still be here with our Annual Anything Goes!!))



Supplies...
~the Paper Studio Poetic Postage DP
~Cheapo Dies Clover Flourish
~Kat Scrapiness Stitched Fishtail Banners
~clear sentiment from Raisin Boat Nature's Reflection
~the Paper Studio flowers
~Recollections bow

Here's our sketch...

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Sadly, this is Carol's last challenge with us.  :(  We've loved having her on our team and will miss her greatly!!  

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Tom Williams said...

This is adorable! The image looks fantastic and I love the paper!

Carol L said...

I really like your take on the sketch with these earthy colors and textures! I will miss being a part of this DT, but I'll still be around in blogland :) Thanks for making me feel so welcome in this experience. Happy holidays and a very happy new year too!

Melissa Craig said...

I'm not sure how to describe how I feel about this card. I am speechless. It's such a great card. It'll work for a guy but it's has that gentleness for a girl card. I love it!

Lori said...

Love this pretty card! Those flowers, the bow, the colors...just perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...