Monday, April 1, 2019

Christmas blessings - SCC #99

Happy April 1st!  I was going to get you with a really good April Fool's joke, but couldn't find one I liked, so we'll just get on to Sparkles Christmas Challenge #99!   Our theme this month is feature a creature!

I'm featuring one of my favorite creatures... a cardinal.  This past winter, I saw several either flying over the road as I drove or sitting in a tree.  The bright red against the white snow is gorgeous!


My image is a clear stamp from Sweet n Sassy "Christmas Joy." Sentiment from same set.  I stamped it on Kraft, colored it up with my Spectrum Noir markers, and cut it out with the coordinating die.  It's framed by a Spellbinders Classic Ovals cut that I embossed with CB Swiss Dots.  My sentiment and other banners are cut with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  My DP is the Paper Studio Pine St. Square. 

We'd love to see your Christmas card featuring a creature over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Aww what a gorgeous Debbie. Beautiful bird image, striking papers and the colours are lovely. Hugs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...