Tuesday, April 16, 2019

You are a blessing - TMS #499

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

**Only 1 week until our 500th challenge celebration!!**



I cut a Kraft panel and embossed the top and bottom twice using Wonky Wavy Stitched Dies from Kat Scrappiness.  I cut the black panel with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  The squares of Prima Something Blue DP are cut with Spellbinders Classic Squares.  The clear sentiment is Every Day is A Blessing from Memory Box.  A Prima flower, MS branch punch, and adhesive dot finished it off.  


Here's the sketch...  





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful! I love the way you did the stripes with the die.

Rose said...

this is so pretty!! love the dp :)

Lori said...

This card is gorgeous! I love that paper!

Patti said...

Wow, I love this using the image like were looking at it through a window pane was a great idea!!

Melissa Craig said...

Love this! Oh my goodness, I'm sorry I enabled on Kat Scrappiness but you did their dies proud!

Andrea W said...

The embossed lines give a wonderful subtle detail. Lovely card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...