Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Embossed holly - SCC #100

Happy May!  A new month means a new Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!   This month our theme is "Let's See Some Holly."

As first glance, you may wonder where my holly is... it's in the background stamp that I heat embossed in white.  This card is sooo pretty IRL!!!


My embossed holly is "Christmas Holly Background Stamp" from JustRite.  The sentiment is a Momenta clear stamp that I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and clear heat embossed. The paper was from my scrap box, and the ribbon is from my stash. 

We're leaving in just 4 days to go to my daughter's college graduation and then taking our family vacation!  I'm so excited but very busy, so no time for chitchat today. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Such a pretty and delicate care. Beautiful. Have a wonderful time away. Congratulations to your daughter. Hugs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...