Tuesday, May 14, 2019

You're the best - TMS #503

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

Anyone who knows me knows that I do NOT like coffee!!!!  But this fun card features it.  (Another printed image in my stash of many.)  I do have a daughter who loves coffee, so I will let her use this.  
  

Supplies...
~FTHS World's Best Coffee image and sentiment
~Spectrum Noir markers
~Gelly Roll pen
~Pebbles Woodland Forest DP
~Spellbinders Petite Ovals
~Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics

Here's this week's fun sketch...




I hope you're having a great week!!  I sure am!  My aforementioned coffee loving daughter just graduated Summa Cum Laude from Pensacola Christian College on Friday!  So proud of her!  


This week, we are on vacation enjoying SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa.  For Mother's Day, my family took me to lunch at Sharks Underwater Grill at SeaWorld.  So cool!!



And yesterday, I got to have lunch with our TMS design team leader Melissa!!   



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Andrea W said...

The mix of papers on your card are perfect and I love the sentiment. Congrats to your daughter on her graduation. It looks like you're having a great time on vacation. Busch Gardens is on my bucket list and the Sharks Underwater Grill sounds like fun. 😊

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A wonderful coffee card! Congrats to your daughter!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

I am not a coffee drinker either, and I LOVE your ard!

Hope you are having a wonderful vacation! RIde a coaster or two for me!

LJ

Melissa Craig said...

I love coffee so I would use this card. But those kind of cups can hold hot chocolate, too. :0) I love how this turned out.

Hope you got home safely and that your trip was enjoyable. It was so great to get to have lunch with you.

Patti said...

What a wonderful Mothers Day and how cool that you and Melissa were able to get together!! And, you're so on top of things to have your cards/post ready so much in advance. What a perfect card!!

Lori said...

I love the colors and patterns that you used on this card! Congrats to your daughter - sounds like it was a wonderful vacation!