Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Have courage - TMS #516

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a few cards to show you with this sketch.  Unlike the last time when I kept creating because I wasn't happy with my cards, this time, I had extra time plus I was happy and really enjoyed the sketch so kept playing.  :) 

The first is a fun one, once again, using an image ready-and-waiting in my stash...



The image and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry, and the DP is Sassafras "take note."  I used CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles and Die-versions Stitched Circles.  

Challenges...
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - use a die cut (stitched circles and rectangles)
Animal Friends #77 - lions and/or giraffes
Cute Card Thursday #594 - circles
Creative Knockouts #310 - furry friends
Aud Sentiments #233 - animals + a sentiment


My second card is a fun Christmas card...



My image is from Bugaboo and is colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  My paper is Recollections Cozy Cottage, my sentiment is washi tape, and it's finished off with snowflake brads.  


My last cards are more serious.  These are for encouragement when a friend is going through a really rough time...




I've used this verse before, but cannot remember where I got it and cannot find it in any of my digi stamps, so I can't give credit.  My DP is Prima Nature Garden.  I used CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  My flowers are Prima and I used self-adhesive trims. 


Here's Andrea's wonderful sketch that can be used in so many different ways!!




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Kuni

Andrea W said...

Wow! I love all the different ways you used the sketch from fun to serious.😊

Dreja said...

Fabelhaft gemacht.
Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! You did an amazing job on all your cards. They are all great - you really rocked this sketch.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Fab cards! I love your giraffe image and perfect sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiment challenge. Jenny (DT)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...