Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Macaron friends - TMS #515

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a fun card to show you today with macarons.  My daughter loves them and even has made some yummy ones for us! 



My image and sentiment are digital stamps "Macaron Friends" from Graciellie Design.  I colored the macarons with Spectrum Noir markers.  My DP is Crate Paper Bloom.  I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics, Spellbinders Classic Squares, and Cross Stitched Ovals from Cheapo Dies.  The yellow piece is embossed with CB Swiss Dots.  


Challenges...
Dies R Us #126 - bright colors (must use die -I used Spellbinders and Cheapo Dies)
Little Red Wagon #508 - "digi doo" (must use digi)
Word Art Wednesday #398 - #399 - anything goes (must be family friendly w/ uplifting sentiment)


Here's our sketch for the week...




*Did you notice that I had my base DP layer upside down when I added all the rest?  SMH!!   Since you just scrolled back up to look, you can see the banners on the mail panel are upside down. :-O  Oh well! 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

love all the textures you used on the card!

Donna said...

Yummy card! Great texture too. You can really see the texture well. Love your color combination!

JanR said...

Mmmmm, yummy! Perfect sentiment and great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Darlene said...

Love macarons! This is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Birgit said...

This is super cute! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU "Bright Colors" challenge. Best of luck to you.

Melissa Craig said...

What a super sweet card! I have never had a macaron before but at least these kind have zero calories.

Andrea W said...

Such a fun card! The sentiment works perfectly with your yummy image.