Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Happy birthday - TMS #534

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Today I have a birthday card to show you...



My DP is Prima Stationer's Desk.  I can't remember where my digital image is from... it's another printed-and waiting image in my stash.  It's colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment is The Project Bin Classic Man.  The ribbon is from my stash, and the branches are a MS punch.  


Here's our sketch for the week...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Debbie! Your card is gorgeous! I like this image - it reminds me of spring and is like a breath of fresh air! I'm tired of winter already and it just started! We're getting a few inches of snow tonight!

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie this is a beautiful birthday card. That stamp is just perfect for the sketch. Have a Merry Christmas!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Such a pretty card - a window themed image like this is so perfect for this sketch!

Merry Christmas my dear friend - LJ

Patti said...

Hey Debbie, I bet it was a nice change to make this beautiful birthday card - I LOVE it!

Melissa Craig said...

This is such a great birthday card for a December birthday! Great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...