Sunday, December 1, 2019

Winter wonderland - SCC #107

December is here!!  Christmas is only 24 days away!!! :)   It's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #107 with the theme of "Winter Wonderland."

Have you even taken a sleigh ride?  If not, you have missed out!  Hearing the crunch of snow under the runners, seeing the snow sparkle in the moonlight, and... getting snow down your neck as you pass snow-laden tree branches! :)  So much fun!!!  And that's my definition of a winter wonderland, so here's my card...


My image is Sweet n Sassy Stamps Old Fashioned Christmas clear stamp that I stamped with VersaMark Black Onys and heat embossed.  I inked the panel with TH faded jeans and antique linen distress ink and cut it out with Spellbinders Classic Squares.  I just held a small circle and inked over it to get the moon.  My DP is Graphic 45 Christmas Carol.  It's hard to see, but I cut the bottom half with Poppystamps Stiched Landscapes.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Build a Snowman.  It's cut out with Stitched banners from Cheapo Dies.  The ribbon is from my stash.

This card makes we want lots of snow and to take a sleigh ride!!  (A storm is coming today, so I may get the lots of snow part!) Sweet memories growing up!

Please come over and play along this month!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

5 comments:

Andrea W said...

Lovely card! The scene is wonderful and I love the pretty bow.

KT Fit Kitty said...

So gorgeous, Debbie! What a beautiful scene and I love the pretty ribbon! I've never taken a sleigh ride and it sounds delightful!

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie, that card is stunning. Great scene and that bow is beautiful. When they have had sleigh rides with enough snow the days have been frigid and too cold to go so I would love to do that! Maybe it will work out this year.

Debbie said...

Ooh a sleigh ride sounds so nice and magical. One day maybe. Beautiful winter wonderland card. Hugs xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Striking card Debbie and makes one quite nostalgic. I hope all is ok with you and yours. Merry Christmas
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...