Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Just celebrate - TMS #545

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Today we've got something different and fun for you.  Our sketch is tall! :)

Here's my card...


My DP is Recollections Regent Street.  My image and sentiment are Tim Holtz.  

Here's our super fun sketch for the week...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Patti said...

This turned out really nice Debbie I love your extra layers they are a great added detail!!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is such a great birthday card. Love the vintage looking papers with the Tim Holtz stamp.

digitizing services said...

Oh, such a beautiful blog. I love your blog images, I wish I'd thought of that. I also love the article that you've chosen, thanks.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

We both made Birthday cards! I love the Tim Holtz stamp you used! His blueprints line is one of my favorites!

XOXO - LJ

Andrea W said...

Such a warm and wonderful birthday card!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and the paper is so pretty.

embroidery digitizing services said...

png to. pes file format conversion. Programs like SewArt can be used to make an embroidery design (for example . pes files for Brother machines) from a bitmap picture, such as PNG format, which is what png to pes conversion more or less represents embroidery digitizing services.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...