Tuesday, March 17, 2020

May your day be brighter - TMS #546

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

This is a week of mixed feelings for me.  (As has been the last few months! I've gone from happy to sad and back again in a split second!)  Yesterday, we left NY. This has been our home for 15 yrs and we're sad to leave this place and our friends that have become family here!  (Ps. 56:8 tells us that God keeps our tears in a bottle... mine must be HUGE!!)  
But even as I'm sad to leave, I'm excited about the future and the next plan and place that God has for us!  

Here is my card for today...



I really cannot tell you how I made this because it was awhile ago, and I don't remember details.  Also, I've had my craft room packed up for several weeks, so can't go looking. :D 
(I do have a blessing to share... the house we bought is large enough for me to have craft space!  I didn't think that was going to happen, so I'm very thankful!!) 

Here's the sketch for this week...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Debbie! I hope your move goes well and I can certainly understand all the tears. At least when we moved, it was only 20 min away, and I found that tough! Hopefully you can keep in touch with your NY friends and of course you'll make lots of new ones. Your card is beautiful and I love the thoughtful sentiment - this card would brighten anyone's day. I think you are excited about having your own craft space in the new house, and I'm excited for you! Best wishes on your move - and stay healthy!

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie this is gorgeous. Just love how it turned out. Please be safe with all that is going on and with your move.

Patti said...

This is very pretty Debbie, I especially love your cross-stitch die!

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet card Debbie. I hope things are going well for you.

Andrea W said...

The sentiment is wonderful and I love the polka dot flower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...