Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Merry - TMS #582

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!  I have so much to be thankful for on any given day, but today I am especially thankful that my whole family is together right now!  We are in FL where our girls are in college, and they will be coming home with us this weekend and finishing the semester online from home!  I'm a happy mama!  

But enough about me, here's my card...


This was such an easy card!  I have had this 12x12 pad for several years.  The paper, the penguin sticker, the sentiment sticker, and the green piece all came from this Paper Studio Happy Hootin' Holidays Scrapbook Pad.  My snowflakes in the corner are a MS punch. I also used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics and Die-Versions Stitched Circles.   

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Patti said...

I LOVE how you used the snowflakes for the corner elements! Also, how great does it feel to be using paper you have had for years!?!

Margreet said...

Great card with the lovely penguin. Great DP too! The snowflakes are a wonderful touch!
xxx Margreet

Melissa Craig said...

Great use of your stash! This card is so super cute!!

I hope you and your family had a nice Holiday and that your husband is feeling better.

Hugs!

Debi said...

Super cute card. Love that paper and matching sticker!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...