Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Peace on Earth - TMS #581

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Another Christmas card this week...


This is a pretty simple slimline card.  It looked better in my mind, but oh well. I will put DP rather than Kraft if I make another like it. I didn't want the background to be too busy, but this ended up being too plain. LOL

My BG panel border is MS Diamond Star punch.  My image is CTMH "Glory to God."  It is heat embossed so has a shine IRL that's nice.  My branch is Die-Namites "Budding Branch."  You can't really see it behind the twine bow, but my button is made with Poppystamps Stitched Buttons Dies. 

(When you hold the heat gun under the paper, it embosses so smoothly!!) 


Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

JoAnn said...

Your card is beautiful and I like it with the kraft. It makes the images stand out more. TFS

Margreet said...

Beautiful card Debbie! Great embossing.
xxx Margreet

Migdalia said...

I think it is just Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Freubelmina said...

Oooo so nice with the embossing Debbie!!
Thank you for your sweet response on my blog.
Hugs Wilma xx

Debi said...

I think your card is lovely, Debbie. The plain Kraft helps keep the focus right where you want it, on the nativity scene. I must try embossing from the back. It got really nice. Hugs, Debi

Patti said...

I don’t think this is too plain at all Debbie and thanks for the reminder to use my heat tool from the back!!! I totally forgot that tip!

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card! Your embossing looks so great!

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card ..love the Kraft ....
I am your new follower ...Debbie ...
Hugs Sylvie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...