Friday, October 1, 2021

Christmas Blessings - SSC #129

 It's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  Our theme this month is "flora and/or fauna."  That's a general term  for all plants and animals, so that leaves lots of options for you to play along this month! 

I went with both...


My image and sentiment are Sweet n Sassy Stamps Christmas Joy and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The DP is half used piece that was in my scrap pile.  I added the Concord & 9th Beautiful Branches for some dimension.

Time is flying!  Please come play along and get your Christmas cards ready! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Andrea W said...

So pretty! I love the chubby cardinal.

Kathy said...

a very pretty card, love the way the bird pops with color. All of your elements coordinate beautifully together.