Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Sorry I'm late - TMS #626

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

I thought I had prepared my post, but I just realized -- 14 1/2 hours late -- that it wasn't up.  So here it is...


A piece of already embossed paper was in my scrap box as was the piece behind the sentiment.  My flowers are TH Small Tattered Flowers.  The sentiment is from a set of unbranded words that I got many, many years ago. 

Here's our fun sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Patti said...

That’s one of the prettiest thank you dies ever!! This turned out great Debbie!!

Debi said...

Love your color choices. This is a wonderful Thank You card.

Melissa Craig said...

That shade of pink looks great with Kraft card stock! I like this card, quick to put together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...