Thursday, April 6, 2023

Easel birthday - C4G #196

It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  This is a fun challenge!!  We want you to create and easel card.  I love easel cards, and there are so many different ways to create one from simple to extra fancy, so choose how you'd like to create one!  [And if you've never made one, search some YouTube videos and be inspired (and instructed)!]

Here's my card...


My paper is Heidi Swapp Daydream.  My butterflies are TH Detailed Butterflies.  The branch and leaves behind are Momento. My sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps Pennant Party. 


This is so pretty, but was really easy!  I watched a tutorial HERE

I'm entering in these challenges...

Addicted to Stamps and More #443 - birthdays 

Fab 'n' Funky #570 - use die cuts

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Happy birthday

Word Art Wednesday #589-590 - anything goes family friendly

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!  Be sure to come play along at Cardz 4 Galz!

6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my goodness, this is amazing. Those butterflies POP right off the paper with your amazing folds. This is stunning. Thanks SO much for sharing your artistic talents with us at Word Art Wednesday, Debbie. I appreciate it so much and I look forward to having you join us again soon.

Lisa said...

Love this wonderful fold. It is on my list of folds to try. Great papers and beautiful card you created.

Melissa Craig said...

Whoa! What an amazing birthday card. I love this - fun folds rarely get the accolades they deserve. Beautiful Debbie.

Debi said...

Gee! I haven't made one of these in a long time. Very pretty!

foleysfriend said...

What an amazing easel card. The recipient will be "wow'd" by it! I love how the butterflies are flying above. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

Toni said...

Say what?! Now this is magical!