Saturday, April 1, 2023

Presents - SCC #147

 Happy April 1st!  It's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  No fooling! :)  This month, our theme is Christmas Presents/Parcels.   Here's my card...


This card came together very quickly and easily.  I recycled!  I fussy cut the stack of presents from the front of a card I received this past Christmas.  It's very pretty and shimmery, IRL.  My paper is the Paper Studio Old World Winter.   My sentiment is Pink and Main Merry Christmas.  It's cut from DCWV Christmas Glitter Mat Stack.  It was a little brighter green than I wanted, so I colored the die cut with a marker.  I wanted it to stand out a little better, so I cut the frame in vellum.  

Come play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that holly paper, I use to have some and just used up the last bits of it. Wonderful Christmas card you created with that super stack of packages.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...