Thursday, November 16, 2023

Embossed birthday - C4G #212

It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  I've got a fun birthday card to share for this challenge and our theme of "embossing - wet or dry."  If you have followed me for any time at all, you probably know that my all-time favorite technique is dry embossing, so that's what I did for my background.  I actually heat embossed my sentiment, so I technically did both types. :)  Here's my card...


I embossed the card front with Sizzix Cloudy Day.  The hills are Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes.  I created the sunflowers with TH Small Tattered Flowers.  (Not sure what I used for the center.)  The fence is Poppystamps Pointy Picket Double Gate (only used half), and I stamped it with Honey Bee Stamps Barn Wood Background for texture.  My sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Stamps Pennant Party. 

Please come play along with us at Cardz 4 Galz!

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!