Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Happy birthday - TMS #732

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Today, I'm sharing my hubby's birthday card.  Shhh!  His birthday isn't until Friday. ;) 


It's technically not for his birthday, but my hubby (and me, too) is getting a new car this week.  Last week, our daughter who is a teacher, was on her way to school.  She was driving our car for a couple of reasons.  At 6:30, it's still dark around here, and a big buck jumped out of the ditch in front of her. We're soooooo thankful she was in our car which is much larger than what she normally would have been driving, so she was not hurt, PTL!!  But... the car was totaled. :/  We did find a car just yesterday, so we're happy. :) 

The frame  is Spellbinders Postage Stamps.  My paper is We R Memory Keepers Sunsplashed.  The car is from The Project Bin Classic Man.  The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Stamps Script Sentiments. 

Here's our fun sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Patti said...

PTL is RIGHT!! So happy your daughter was not hurt in s the collision, AND that you found a good car so quick! Accidents and car shopping are no fun. I do love your card though, I think it’s so cool the way you layered in on those graphic circles and the colors are so fun and retro!

Melissa Craig said...

Love this Debbie! And happy birthday to your hubby. I saw his picture, that cake looked sooo good.

Debi said...

Great guy card! Hitting a deer is so scary! I bagged a 4 point buck one year. They sure can mess up a car. Glad your daughter is okay.

Donna W. said...

Love the retro papers and old timey car image. Great masculine card for 2 occasions. So glad you daughter was not hurt in that crash.