Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Encouragment card for a man

This is the first card I've made using a digital stamp.  I need to learn some more about sizing, etc before I print, but they are really neat!!

I wanted to use this stamp and wanted to do a card for the Cards for men challenge which is to make a card with water as the theme.  It wasn't really birthday material, so thought just a more masculine card to give encouragement.


What I used:
~  Fancy Pants patterned paper
~ Cardstock from my stash
~ grosgrain ribbon
~ 'Like a river' stamps both designed by Laurie Wilson of Doodle Pantry that I got 
             over at Clear Dollar Stamps
~ watercolor pencils  -since I don't have any Copics... yet!  :D

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...