Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mojo 'merry Christmas'

Wow!  I was slow this week and almost missed jingle belles for this week.  I did all my prep for that and Mojo Monday then realized I only had an hour left!  So I scrambled and now I can post this card on MTC's forum for the 52 Challenges... do a project in under 30 minutes.  I did it!

Challenges:
Mojo Monday 182 - follow the sketch
jingle belles - kraft, white and pale blue palette
MTC 52 Challenges - under 30 minutes


~ Bazzill blue and white cardstock
~ Kraft cardstock
~ snowflake and shadow in MTC
~ Swiss dots and distressed stripes Cuttlebug folders
~ grosgrain ribbon from J's
~ stamp from ??? 

Thanks for looking!!!!

7 comments:

lauren bergold said...

holy mackeral--THIRTY minutes??!?! good gravy, you're amazing, there's NO WAY i could put together a multi-challenge card that quickly--i'm SO impressed! looooooving that sketch...and the gorgeous snowflake...not to mention the amazing amount of texture you've packed into your design! ♥!

Lisa said...

that's fast! great job with all that texture. great card

Rose said...

way to slip in right under the deadline and with an AWESOME card :)

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

I love the subtle blue, the textures, and the fact that you PULLED OFF THAT SKETCH! Nice job, and thanks for playing!

Corie said...

WOW this is super sweet -- love it!! THose colors are wonderful

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to mat an embossed panel to create a focal point! I'll have to remember that... Great card!

SmilynStef said...

And extra Woot Woot for a 30 minute holiday design ... love how you shadowed that snowflake ... thanks so much for joining our jingle belles fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...