Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Travel note card - Mojo 180

I find making cards from sketches enjoyable because a lot of the thought is done for me.  LOL!  Then I just pick the paper and occasion I want.    This week's Mojo sketch is for a round or square card.  I NEVER make round cards, so thought I'd try it.  This travel paper has been calling to me lately so it finally got used!


This is a good size for a note to say 'good-bye' and maybe tuck in some $ for a trip.  Or it could be a 'welcome home' note.  Maybe even a 'we're having fun' card to write home.

I made all my cuts and made my 'border punch' in MTC.  I even made an envelope for it to fit into in MTC since I don't have any square envies.

What I used:
* Pressed Petals CS for the card
* Gartner Airplane Voyage collection 2-sided paper 
* Fiskars travel stamps
* Craft Essentials grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...