Sunday, February 21, 2016

I'll always love you...


Gotta keep up my new "tradition"of posting late Sunday evening! LOL 
(Does anyone else have Whitney Houston's voice in their head from my title???  I didn't even listen to her, but you cannot have lived in the 90's without having heard this!)


My image is FTHS Loves Me Birdbrain colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  It's cut with Spellbinders Pierced Squares.  My DP is Authentique Latest & Greatest.

Challenges...
Brown Sugar #186 - anything goes
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards #103 - anything goes ((So glad to see you back!!!))
Crafting with Friends #14 - anything goes
i {heart} sketches w/ a twist #139 - sketch and/or twist (I used the sketch)




Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!!



5 comments:

Imke said...

Sweet Card, Debbie and great take with this weeks Sketch @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon !

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting With Friends
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Donna said...

Haha! I beat you by a couple hours but we both tend to wait until Sunday. Just depends on how my week goes. Love your card. I do remember the song. And your Birdbrain looks like he's singing for all he's worth. Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

Cute card Debbie....pearls and all!! Love it!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card so pretty! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...