Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What's up chickadee?


I've got a quick note card to show you today...


My image is "Chubby Chickadee" from Doodle Pantry.  The digi paper is from "Canada Goose."   The chipboard button, brown hemp, and ribbon are all from my stash.  The LO of my card is a previous sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches (I'm on the TMS DT). 

As I was putting this all together and preparing my post, I had to smile.  I guess we can say "it's a small world" or "great minds think alike" or something like that.   Get this...
~Chubby Chickadee set was released in Oct 2014.
~Late October 2014, Doodle Pantry (I'm also on the DP Creative Team) sponsored Tuesday Morning Sketches.
~This was the sketch from that challenge!
~When I went to get the link for Chubby Chickadee, I realized that Ellen, who is also on the DP Creative Team, used Chubby Chickadee for her card (using this sketch) for that DP sponsorship post.  So if you click, the Chubby Chickadee link, you will see Ellen's card made using the same image and sketch as mine.  :)
I just thought that was kind of neat!

This week, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #290 with a theme of "All creatures great and small."  So make a card with a creature and play along.  Remember that if you use a digital image, you can enter Doodle Pantry's Ants in my Pants Digital Challenge 14, too.


Challenges I'm entering...
Word Art Wednesday #219 - anything goes family friendly
Creative Moments #86 - anything goes w/ opt twist (I went anything goes)


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Sometimes it's just uncanny how things fall into place. Great sketch and I love your colors and image. Hope your down side to the week goes smoothly.

Unknown said...

This is a lovely layout and a very saucy chickadee. Thank you so much for joining our 219th challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. Your wonderful art makes our blog so pretty. Blessings, Carole

Cassandra Cushman said...

This is adorable! I love this little chickadee and your coloring of him is beautiful! The colors all come together so well and that added touch of the button, very nice!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. We love having you participate with us! Have a great day.
Cassandra

Natalie said...

Such a cute little chickadee! Sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...