Sunday, February 14, 2016

#roadtrip


Here I am again just getting in at the last minute for a challenge! :P  I'm on week 3 of a miserable sinus/cold/cough thing that won't leave and have been functioning at less than my best, so that's my excuse. :)


I had this image on another card last weekend, but once it was done, I did not like it so tore it all apart.  It worked this time, I think.  It is FTHS VW Snowman.  He's colored with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut out using Spellbinders Labels One and Scalloped Labels One.  My DP is Paper Crate "Market" and the edges are inked with TH antique linen.  The pink squares are tiny adhesive mosaic tiles.

Challenges...
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Feb challenge - must use patterned paper
addicted-to-stamps #120 - die cuts (I used Spellbinders Lables One and Scalloped Labels One)
Cupcake Inspirations #347 - inspiration photo (inspired by the tiny hearts)
{PIN}spirational Challenge #158 - inspiration photo (inspired by the tiny hearts)
i {heart} sketches #138 - sketch and/or twist (I used sketch) *must use FTHS image




Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!!

15 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

Indy's Designs said...

This is such a darling card! Just love the image! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Donna said...

Well, I am glad to know that I am not the only last minute person when it come to FTHS challenge. LOL! I've been down to the wore the last two weeks and I can't blame it on a sinus infection. I hope you get over that really soon. Been there and it's no fun. Love your little VW snowman. Great job with the card!

Imke said...

Love the VW in yellow, Debbie ! The soft colors are great with the pink hearts in the DP.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 139 @ From the Heart Stamps !

Janis Lewis said...

This card made me smile! We are going on a road trip in a couple of weeks. Love this card! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational. Good Luck!!
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Paper Play Sketches
PDE Linky Party

Teresa Arsenault said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and fun card! Looks like this feller is on a mission, move out of his way! Love the tiny hearts pattern paper and those pink tiles sure look familiar, LOL!!
Feel better soon!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute image and fun card design!
Sherrie K

Tanja said...

such a cute image - thanks for sharing your creation at Cupcake Inspirations

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

So cute! Great coloring of the car! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #138! Hope to see you again soon!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

laurigami said...

Super cute card, Thank you for joining us at Addicted to stamps.
hugs
laurigami

cm said...

Your snowman, zooming along in his fabulous yellow 'bug, is ever so charming! Thank you for sharing this love-inspired gem in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
~carol

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...