Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Blossoming w/ love & friendship - TMS #505

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!



My paper is Pebbles Garden Party.  My sentiment is from MHKDesigns. The main panel, the sentiment, and its frame are all cut out with Kat Scrappiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangles.   My flowers are Recollections. 

Challenges...
Simon Says Stamp Monday - frame it
Use Your Stuff #360 - mood board (the look of it, the colors, and several items all matched my paper)


Here's our sketch for this week...  Can't wait to see everyone's interpretation of this!





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

I am really in love with those wonky stitched dies you used! They work great with this sketch!

Andrea W said...

Your paper looks like it was made to go with the mood board. The sentiment is lovely and using the paper flowers worked perfectly with the sketch.

Melissa Craig said...

Great card! That paper is awesome and I love the wonky dies you used. My favorites.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...