Saturday, June 1, 2019

Sending wishes - SCC #101

June 1... wow!  It's hard to believe this year is almost half over!

It's time for Sparkle Christmas Challenge #101!   Our theme this month... include a reindeer.  Fun challenge, but I don't have a lot of reindeer images, so I was happy to find this cutie in my stash of printed digital images!  Because it's so cute, I'll send this to some of our friends with small children.


My image is pre-colored Doodle Pantry Deer Wishes.  My paper is from my scrap box. :)  I love using up what's lying around!  (I could probably use only what I have and create until I'm dead without ever buying more... but where's the fun in that! ☺)  My snowflakes are cut with a MS punch.  Probably have never seen a plaid snowflake before. ;)  Simple card, but still fun.


Challenges...
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - May anything goes Christmas
Crimbo Crackers #185 - anything goes Christmas
Cute n Crafty Christmas #14 - anything goes Christmas
Crafting By Design - get ready for Christmas


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous card, such a cute image, love the tartan snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at CaSS this month
Chris
x

Debbie said...

Such an adorable card Debbie. Beautiful image and loving the tartan snowflakes. Hugs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...