Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mojo Monday 174 entry

Monday came again and with it another Mojo Monday sketch.   Set it up in Design Studio yesterday -to get the sizes just right- and cut and made card today.
MOJO174
What I used:

Made all cuts in DS using GBS, MM and SWH
Boysenberry linen testure cardstock for the card
Black linen texture cardstock for the shadow and scalloped square
PP from DCWV Love & Wedding 8x8 kit in a stack -found it on clearance at J's :-)
Small hearts are cut from cardstock in the kit
Embossed with Cuttlebug swiss dots folder
Black gross grain ribbon, some bling, and 'love' stamp

*Sorry I just realized that I must have knocked off a sparkle when tying the ribbon. :-(


2 comments:

coKo said...

This ribbon, that's a good idea ! May I try it ?
Nice assemblage of colours.
coKo from France (excuse my english)

Debbie said...

Sure, coKo! Copy anything you'd like. I get inspiration from others all the time.
I tied 2 ribbons in a knot, tied 2 ends into a bow, and then trimmed the 4 ends.
Your English is great!! Much better than my French! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...