Monday, January 10, 2011

We'll see how she goes!!!

This is my very first blog post on my very first blog!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the little bits of this and that you will see.  I will post mostly crafting that I do but may share other items that I come across and want to share. 

I sew, machine embroider, scrapbook, make cards, and LOVE to vinyl anything that sits still! :D  I have a Husqvarna Designer I embroidery machine.  I have a Cricut bug (used mostly by my pre-teen daughters for paper dolls) and an Expression.  I have 44 cartridges.  And yes, still want more!  I use both Design Studio and Make the Cut software with my machines.  

I'll share once I am sure I have this blogging thing figured out!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...