Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vinyl + Tile = Happiness!

A few years ago, I started cutting vinyl with my Cricut and I have to say, "Hi! My name is Debbie, and I'm addicted to vinyl."  But, honestly, I'm not too concerned about recovering!

Here are a few tiles I've done.....

This is an 8x10 tile... used Plantin Schoolbook, Home Accents, and Stone Script.


12x12 tile using Stone Script and George







6x6 tiles  -Be Still... used Opposites Attract and Home Accents.  Coffee... used Alphalicious and Joys of the Season (realized after that GS had a mug)




8x10 tile... Alphalicious, Home Accents, Opposites Attract






8x10 for our dentist friend :-)  Alphlicious




Can I start using abbreviations, please??  Thanks!!
12x12...HA, PS, C101


8x10... SB, GS, LL



8x10...LL and PS



6x6... LL, EDPD





8x10...LL






8x10... Alpha, ACY




One more... 6x6 -LL, PDDU








These are so fun to make and give!! Try some!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great tiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...