Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Butterfly thank you + grad - TMS #506

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card for this week...




Supplies...
-- Pebbles Garden Party
-- Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics
-- Cross Stitched Ovals from Cheapo Dies
-- Motion Crafts fishtail banner
-- Darice "Butterfly in Corner" embossing folder
-- the Paper Studio adhesive dots
-- Technique Tuesday Layered Butterfly    (I adhered the body right on the oval, but put foam tape under the wing for some dimension.)


Here's our sketch for this week...




Just like a couple of weeks ago, this is a sketch I made based on a card I had previously made and hadn't posted.  The original was my daughter's grad card... 



My image is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  The sentiment is Sweet n Sassy.  The paper was scraps. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such pretty colors in your butterfly card. That is great that you used the same sketch to make two cards. Thanks for sharing!

Andrea W said...

Both cards are wonderful! I really like the pierced fishtail banner and lovely butterfly on your first card.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

I really love the butterfly card. the embossing os so pretty

So fun to see the inspiration behind the sketch too!

XOXO - LJ

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are just so sweet! I love them both.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...